Possible to Have Permanent Eyeliner Removed?

I had permanent eyeliner applied in January 2010 and am so miserable. My eyelids burn constantly and I'm getting little bumps under my eyes. I'm so depressed over this. I need help in finding a doctor to remove the ink. I'm in southern california.

Permanent eyliner

The risk of removing permanent eyeliner is loosing your eye lashes.

See a dermatologist or plastic surgeon who do tattoo removal for an opinion, may be some lasers can be used without affecting the hair follicles.

Permanent Makeup should not be removed by laser

The pigments used in permanent make-up are usually composed of titanium particles. Unlike other body tattoos which have other metal-based pigments and respond reasonably well to laser treatments, permanent make-up will not. I would consider having the micropigmentation technique known as Tatt2Away done. This method implants a solution into the permanent make-up that causes it to leech out and is done exactly the same way that it was placed.