4 Week After Obagi Peel - Lower Eyelids Went from Pink to Inflamed Red

Hello, I received an tca peel on my lower eyelids four weeks ago. After ten days my eyelids began turning pink. I had an area on the left that looked as if it was scarring and swelling and a line in the right eyelid so the doctor put me on clobetasol propionate .05% for the next two weeks. My lower eyelids now look extremely red and inflamed with slight scar discoloration on the left lid. I was told that its supposed to get worse before better. will It heal and can i use silver sulf

TCA peel

+1

It looks and sounds that the peel was too deep or there was infection and the peel went deep.

Consult A BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON( AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY), for treatment.

Scarring of the lower lids can cause major problems