Eyelid Weakness After Ptosis Repair?

Should I expect some temporary eyelid weakness after ptosis repair? Should I expect to "feel" that my eyelid muscle is stronger after repair? Although I just had ptosis repair, my eye muscle feels tight, stiff and heavy still, as if some eye strain. In general cases, is this temporary (due to the surgery)? If after 2 months (When swelling subsides) and the eye is at a good level (not blocking pupil), then can I consider things done?

Ptosis Repair

+1
You are very early inthe healing process. Some of the mild Ptosis from your picture is due to edema. The tightness is also due to surgery and it wil improve. Dr. ES