What should I have done to treat my asymmetrical eyelids? (photos)

im a 24 years old woman. i have noticed a that my right eyelid is smaller than the left one which make them look uneven when i raise my right eyebrow both the eyes look similar but otherwise it looks uneven one side of my face look high and the other one low.what procedure is best for this problem? eyebrow lift or belpharoplasty or forhead lift ?

Asymmetrical eyes

+1
are normal and unless very obvious to others or your surgeon, would not be something I would encourage 'repairing'.  Your eyes are captivating and in my humble opinion, do not need anything done to them.  If you choose to pursue something surgical, you have to accept the risks, the costs and the possibilities that it will create some other asymmetry. 

Quite probably nothing.

+1
You do have a head turn in each of these photographs.  If I was forced to guess, there may be a small amount of left upper eyelid ptosis with stimulated a left brow elevation.  Would left upper eyelid ptosis be right for you?  Honestly I could not venture an opinion regarding this without a detailed personal consultation.  However, you are very attractive with wonderful features and most people will not notice the subtle issues we are talking about.