Eyelid Surgery? What Kind to Achieve These Results? (photo)

Hi , i would like to know what kind of result i would achieve if i do the surgery . I have a very puffy upper eyelids which makes me look sick all the time. It makes me depressed to know that i look like that . The less my upper eyelid would be visible the better . I would like to get something like asian eyes ( almost without eyelid) or hooded eyes if its even possible. To make it easier im goin to upload some photos and would really appreciate the info :) !

Upper eyelid surgery- what kind?

+2

Hello Kaneconnor

Your questions are a very good example of why I believe a consultation with a reputeable qualified Plastic Surgeon is so essential. Eyelid surgery can give superb results when done appropriately and when patient expectation is in alignment with the doctor's projected results.

In my opinion, there is no way for you to address your concerns without this consultation.

I wish you well.

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Eyelid Surgery? What Kind to Achieve These Results?

+1

I would not recommend surgery in this instance for the anatomy presented in the images.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

No indication for blepharoplasty in this patient.

+1

I'm not sure what you're after but I don't see anything that would be made any better by doing a blepharoplasty. Video imaging would be helpful in establishing what you're after.

Your photos are of very poor quality.

+1

What you are asking for is not possible.  A personal consultation would determine if what you have written is actually what your are looking for.  The other issue is to determine if your personal desire to have the type of surgery is normal or not normal.  That is to say, are you crippled by an obsession to change your appearance or is it your interests less intense than that.  Social consequences are typically what are used to assess this.  If you spend many hours a day thinking about this, avoid social situations because you believe that people are making fun of your appearance, etc.  If any of these sound like you, your best course is to discuss your feelings with a psychologist who can assist you with psychotherapy for body dysmorphic disorder.