1st Eyelid Surgery Not Satisfactory. Safe for Second Surgery?

Hi, I had my double eyelid surgery in Dec 2008. I am not satisfy with the outcome. First of all, both eyelid are not of equal width and my right eyelid has a deeper crease than my left. I feel that I have less confident than before. I want to know if it's possible to correct for it and would it pose more risk? I am not sure how I can make sure that the doctor knows what he was doing. The doctor that I went to have been practicing for more than 20 years. Please help. Thank you.

Double eye lid surgery

+1

Any surgery caries a certain amount of risk even in the best hands. Cosmetic surgery is an art and a science.

Your double lid surgery results can be improved. You want to make sure that you do not have a PTOSIS of the lid first.

The surgery needs to be undone, may be a small fat interposed in the crease created and accurate measurement of the new lid crease made and accurately executed.Remember that revision surgery is more difficult.