I Had Eyelid Surgery 3 Mths Ago and my Eyelids Are Still Discolored and Has Small Bumps, is This Normal with Darker Skin?

Not unusual

+1

Bumps after eyelid surgery may be a result of slight thickening at the site of the suture or due to very small cysts at the suture site. Only an in-person examination can allow you to tell the difference.

Discuss this with your surgeon.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelid surgery

+1

Having bumps after eyelid surgery is somewhat normal, but without examining you it would be hard to determine that the surgery is the one causing the bumps. See your surgeon and address your concern. If the surgery is causing the bump our practice would advise to give it some time and messaging the area with moisturizer would be good, Nationality can have a little to do with too.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS