How to Find a Good Eyelid Surgeon in London?

How can I find and know I have found the right surgeon in London UK for under eye Blepharoplasty. I am 31 and really concerned of the puffiness I have. I always seem to look tired even if this is not the case.

Eyelid Surgeon in UK

+1

The best way is to call around and ask friends. You can also call some of the local hospitals and ask to be connected to the operating room. Whoever answers ask them, 'If you needed an eyejob who is the surgeon you would choose?' The operating room staff always knows who is the best surgeon.

Regards

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons in London for eyelids

+1

I would recommend checking out a surgeon who is a member of the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons. You can proceed to their website at:

http://www.baaps.org.uk/