Is It Possible to Make Eyelid Smaller After Doing Asian Eyelid Surgery?

Is It Possible to Make Eyelid Smaller After Doing Asian Eyelid Srugery? Eyelids

Difficult to answer...

+1

If you mean can we lower the eyelids, the answer is yes, but you have to make sure that your surgeons understands, EXACTLY what you mean by "make my eyes smaller".

If your eyes are too bulgy [exophthalmos] , it is a different surgery than if your eyelids are open too much [retraction].

If you decide to explore this further, I would recommend consultation with an ASOPRS trained Oculoplastics surgeon. You can find one close to you on the ASOPRS dot org website

Web reference: http://seattleface.com/html/dr_amadi.php

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eye lids

+1

It is possible to make eyelids smaller, but this will make your eyes smaller and rounder.