Eyelid numb tingly with vein protruding after eye lift (photo)

I am three weeks out from an upper eye lift healing pretty good but my right eye lid is achy numb and tingly with the vein protruding. Is this something I should be worried about?

Eyelid numb tingly with vein protruding after eye lift (

+1

The posted photo does not really demonstrate your issues. Either see your surgeon In PERSON or seek a second in person opinion..

After Eyelid Lift - Numbness etc.

+1
The sensations you are experiencing are certainly within the normal after upper blepharoplasty. Some aspect of numbness is to be expected. Also, asymmetrical sensations and healing progression is common. Stay in close contact with your facial surgeon to monitor your progress.

Frank P. Fechner, MD
Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

I would not be worried about this.

+1
You are very early from eyelid surgery.  You actually still have many months of healing and it is likely that the numbness and the prominent vein will improve with more healing time.  Hang in there.