Eyelid drooping after 30 units?

I recv'd 30 units on the 15th and have a slight eyelid drooping and was wonderign if I get injections for a brow lift will this help?

Eyelid drooping after 30 units?

+1
Your medical provider might be able to apply 2-4 units above each brow to help with the droop, its best to go in for a follow-up consult

Eyelid drooping after 30 units?

+1

Without a photo provided I suggest you follow up with your medical provider, he/she may be able to apply a few units to help lift the brow

Hello

+1

I can't really tell... Can you take some pictures of your face (front and profile) please, so that I can tell you what you need, or how could it improve according to my p.o.v.

Alfonso Gonzalez Cepeda, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon