Eyelid Asymmetry After Blepharoplasty

My left eye was 3mm different from my right eye pre surgery. The white was showing above pupil. My surgeon believed it was Graves Disease, and he removed or cut the Muller's muscle? So only my left was operated on. Post surgery, my left eye is 1mm lower than my right. So difference of 4mm. Issue is the asymmetry, its driving me crazy! It has been a exactly month since surgery. Still some swelling. Is it possible for the 1mm asymmetry to lesson and left eye move up? What should I do?

Asymmetry after blepharoplasty

+1

If I understand you correctly after the surgery you now have the left eye 1 mm lower. In other words it was "overcorrected" by 1 mm. This is really a tiny difference and may yet improve over the next 3-4 months. Be patient. I think your surgeon did an admirable job !

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon