Average Cost of Eyelash Implants?

I'm thinking about getting eyelash transplant or implants done, and I was wondering, what is the price range or average cost for this procedure?

2000 US$

+1

Eyelash transplant should only be planned once you are aware of the post operative commitments. As scalp hairs are usually transplanted, trimming and curling the "lashes" is required, once the transplant grows. It is my experience that with time, like brow transplant, they start taking up local characteristics, but it may take some time before you can put those curlers away.

Lash transplant is a very delicate procedure and requires expertise and precision in placement. At 15-20$ per graft, it would roughly cost you 1500 to 2000$ for both lashes.

India Plastic Surgeon