Eyebrows Loss from Minoxidil?

I used minoxidil for about 1 week because of hairline receding. Then, I got hair loss, which might be just a "shedding" process. Thus, I stopped using Minoxidil since then. However, not only my hair is still shedding but I'm also getting eyebrows loss after stop using Minoxidil. Before this, I've never had any problem with my thick eyebrows. Is it possible that I got eyebrows hair loss from using Minoxidil? Should I start using Minoxidil again or use something else (like laser treatment)?

Eyebrow loss after using Minoxidil

+1

It is not likely that your eyebrow hair loss is due to use of or even the discontinuation of minoxidil.  Something else may be going on here.  It would be to your benefit to visit a local dermatologist with an special interest in hair pathology to make sure you are not dealing with an autoimmune and/or a medical condition (such as thyroid dysfunction) which is affecting both scalp and eyebrow hair. Once you have been diagnosed, you can then look at medical or surgical hair restoration options.  Best of luck to you. 

Oak Brook Plastic Surgeon