Eyebrow Transplantation, Rhinoplasty and Six Veneers. Which Order isrhino Best?

I am 33 and am planning on having an eyebrow transplantation, rhinoplasty and six veneers placed on the front of my top teeth. I know that aesthetically these features are interdependent. Which is the best order to have these procedures performed? Thank you!

Scheduling Order for Several Cosmetic Procedures

+1

You can do the rhinoplasty and eyebrow transplantation at the same time if you select a surgeon who is experienced in both procedures. The veneers can be done at a separate time. It does not make any difference which order the work is done. This will depend on your personal and professional schedule because the recovery from the nose and transplants will take longer.