Can Eyebrow Transplant? (photo)

I have had both a coronal (sp?)(26 years ago) and endoscopic brow lift (20 years ago). I should never have the endoscopic. Over the years my brows have continued to elevate. Perhaps this is due to fat loss which only accentuates this problem. I refuse to have a reverse brow lift due to the hair loss previously experienced. Is it possible to go underneath my brow and add hair, as well as "start" the brow line closer to align with nose and brow?

Eyebrow transplant

+1

Yes it can be done. The transplant has to be done meticulously so that all the hairs are in the correct orientation and are single hair grafts

Eyebrow Transplant

+1

Yes it can be lowered using transplants.  Although forehead lifts are good for raising drooping eyebrows, they can also raise your hairline too high and a hair transplant can correct this. 

Jack Fisher, MD

Eyebrow transplant.

+1

It would be better to go thru your old incisions to lower your brows and I have never had hair loss from doing this.

Eyebrow transplant

+1

You would first have to have your native eyebrows removed by electrolysis. If this is successfull, you might consider getting permanenet make up done to create the size and shape of the brows you want. Then a transplant can be done to give a 3 dimensional brow.

I would think  that first  an attempt be made to endoscopically lower the brows using the same incsion scars. Ther should be no loss of hair with such a procedure.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyebrow transplant

+1
Eyebrow can be transplanted like hair transplant on the scalp. It is more delicate and ideally finer hair follicles should be used.

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO
Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyebrow hair transplant is very natural

+1

Yes it is possible to do eyebrow transplants quite sucessfully. They have a very natural appearance. Usually one single procedure taking part of an afternoon would be all that is needed.

Christopher J. Peers, MD
South Bend Facial Plastic Surgeon