Eyebrow Transplant After Rhinoplasty? How Should I Time It?

I am now 2 1/2 months after (septo)rhinoplasty and I plan on eyebrow transplant. Can I do it about 3-4 months after rhinoplasty or could it make any damage and affect my healing? because I heard after the eyebrow transplant there could be swelling and bruising and I'm afraid that it could affect my nose?

Brow Plants

Just make sure that all is well regarding your recent rhinoplasty surgery.  Consider the same surgeon if she/he has considerable hair transplantation experience.  If not, use a Cosmetic Surgeon with extensive hair transplant services.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

They are two diffeent areas

They dont interfere with each other. The eyerow procedure wont ruin your nose and vice versa

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

Timing of Eyebrow Transplant after Rhinoplasty

Your eyebrow transplants can be done whenever it is convenient for you. If you were my patient, I would have encouraged you to do both procedures at the same time. Hope you enjoy the new look!