Eyebrow Transplant After Rhinoplasty? How Should I Time It?

I am now 2 1/2 months after (septo)rhinoplasty and I plan on eyebrow transplant. Can I do it about 3-4 months after rhinoplasty or could it make any damage and affect my healing? because I heard after the eyebrow transplant there could be swelling and bruising and I'm afraid that it could affect my nose?

Brow Plants

+2

Just make sure that all is well regarding your recent rhinoplasty surgery.  Consider the same surgeon if she/he has considerable hair transplantation experience.  If not, use a Cosmetic Surgeon with extensive hair transplant services.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

They are two diffeent areas

+2

They dont interfere with each other. The eyerow procedure wont ruin your nose and vice versa

Timing of Eyebrow Transplant after Rhinoplasty

+2

Your eyebrow transplants can be done whenever it is convenient for you. If you were my patient, I would have encouraged you to do both procedures at the same time. Hope you enjoy the new look!