Eyebrow Shaping After Botox?

How long should you wait to get eyebrows shaped (with tweezers) after Botox? Thank you!

I'd wait 4 weeks to be safe

Although the botox should be in full effect with 1-2 weeks, I have seen a few cases where the brow initially raises slightly more than desired and then adjusts down. So the effect you see at 2 weeks isn't exactly where it will stay 100% of the time.

6100 219th St SW
Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043

Best to wait at least 2 weeks to shape eyebrows after Botox

The effect of Botox is fully realized at 2 weeks. If by then, you are happy with the effects of your Botox treatment, then I would go ahead and get your eyebrows shaped.

If you need additional Botox at the 2 week mark, then you will need to wait an additional 2 weeks to realize the desired effects from your touch-up treatment before you shape your brows.

Good Luck HeatherinCalifornia

Anifat Balogun, MD

6850 35th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98115

2 weeks

The best way to shape the brows with tweezing is to wait until the brow-shaping effect of Botox has been realized. This takes about 2 weeks. If you do not get enough lift, filler can be added under the brow to lift further.

Good luck.

Mary P. Lupo, MD
New Orleans Dermatologist

145 Robert E. Lee Blvd
New Orleans, LA 70124

Eyebrow shaping after Botox

Good question.  I would wait 2 weeks after your Botox injections since Botox tends to peak in effect by that time.  2 weeks is also when you would consider a Botox touch-up.

Good luck.

Bryan K. Chen, MD
San Diego Dermatologist

10672 Wexford Street
San Diego, CA 92131

Wait 2 weeks

Botox should have had its full effect by 7 to 10 days. So waiting 2 weeks would be prudent so you know exactly where your brows will be positioned.  Best of luck.

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

4625 Quigg Dr
Santa Rosa, CA 95409

~ 10 to 2 weeks

Botox takes about 4 to 7 days to work.  I would give it a little longer to set in so that you don't have changes after you pluck.

Scott E. Kasden, MD

2813 W Southlake Blvd
Southlake, TX 76092