I had eyebrow semi-permanent make-up done 10 days ago. I'm worried about puffy lumps, getting worse

The eyebrows themselves are fine - she did a good job. My worry is that I have been left with swelling both above the brows on both sides and below, puffy lumpy areas - a huge worry to me as I feel they are gradually worsening and not improving as surely they should by now. I am aware that this is NOT common. Do you think it's allergy developing? I was fine with the patch test but I know that's not a cast iron guarantee...

Eyebrow swelling after permanent makeup

+1

It is hard to tell without any photos. I recommend you immediately return to see your provider with this type of question.

You should also seek the advice of your physician and go for a check up.