Eyebrow lift with Botox?

Where is the correct location to inject Botox for a nice eyebrow lift? I hear so many different answers from people pn this and would love to know from a true professional the correct location.

Eyebrow lift with Botox?

+1

Injecting Botox directly on the upper part of the forehead can cause a droop, its best to see a reputable provider to ensure a result you wish to achieve.

Botox Eyebrow lift

+1
There are two ways to achieve a eyebrow lift using Botox cosmetic. One way is to inject 3 or 4 units into the lateral brow also called a "Botox browlift". The second approach involves injecting the glabella as well as the forehead being conservative near the brow and lateral forehead. This allows the frontalis muscle to continue to "lift" the brows while getting rid of forehead and frown lines.. The most important thing to remember is to find an experienced nurse injector who can determine which method is appropriate for you and your specific muscle anatomy. Some patients who have excess skin or a "hooded lid" may not benefit from just a Botox browlift.
To find the top provider of Botox in your area, visit the Botox Cosmetic website. Look for the top providers within in 25 -50 miles. Chances are, the top providers will be the most experienced and they will always be using fresh Botox

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

How is a Botox browlift performed?

+1

I have heard alot of inexperienced and ill informed injectors describe all sorts of techniques for lifting brows with Botox that make no sense. The most common location for injections is below the outer portion of the eyebrow. This relaxes the pull of the muscles that depress the brow allowing the forehead muscles to elevate and shape the outer portion of the brow. Trust your face to an expert Botox injector - this is typically a Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Browlifitng and botox

+1

Often a little botox under the lateral eyebrow will allow it to be elevated. If it is put low on the forehead, then the brow will descend.

Variations of browlift with Botox

+1

Treatment of several different muscles will "lift" the brow, and depending on the location and shape of the browlift desired will vary. The medial brow (towards the middle) can be lifted by treating the medial brow depressors in the glabella. The lateral brow can be lifted by treating the orbicularis oculi in the region of the crow's feet.

Your forehead can also be selectively treated to enhance the shape of your brow by allowing preferential movement in the lateral vs. central brow.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Hello

+1

Hello.

What you really have to know is, that they should never place BOTOX on the upper forehead, or it’ll produce the opposite effect, which will make your brows drop and have a sad look. (I believe, that’s not the result you’re looking for).

The result depends on who performs your treatment, I highly recommend, you ask for BEFORE and AFTER pictures of the patients on whom your DR has placed BOTOX on.

You have to talk to your DR and see all your options, lie; what you’re looking for and how you want your eye brows to look after BOTOX.

Alfonso Gonzalez Cepeda, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BOTOX and eyebrow lifting

+1

There are many ways to lift up the brows using BOTOX. It depends if a lateral brow lift is desired, or a full lift is preferred. This will dictate the location of BOTOX placement.

In general, any BOTOX placed on the upper forehead will produce the opposite effect-it will drop the brows.

Your Brow lift result will be more dependent on who performs your treatment, rather than the actual BOTOX!

Michel Siegel, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon