Eyebrow and Eyelid Act As One After Upper Blepharoplasty

Hello, I am 26 and I had upper eyelid surgery and brow lift 14 days ago now. before surgery when i blinked or closed my eyes my eyevrow and eyelid would both do this together not working seperately.

i assumed after the surgery this would have changed. will it change over time? also my pupils are much smaller than my original size. is this normal? when will they start to enlarge back to the original size?

thank you

Blepharoplasty and brow lift recovery

+1

Since it has only been two weeks since your surgery, be patient as it takes time for swelling to subside and heal. Blepharoplasty and forehead lift surgery will not change the size of your pupils, which may be related to some drugs you are taking.

Post Eyelid / Eye Brow Lift Changes

+1

I am not quite sure what you mean by "before surgery when i blinked or closed my eyes my eyebrow and eyelid would both do this together not working separately". The upper lid and brow functions are related and remain as they were before your surgery.

As regards your pupils, the operation should NOT affect the size of your pupils BUT some of the medications prescribed to you may do so. Please, check with your surgeon and see what he / she suggests.

Dr. P. Aldea