Eyebrow Correction

I asked previously about correcting eyebrow asymmetry. I absolutely do not want my hairline touched or altered in any way.

Asymmetric Eyebrows

Eyebrow asymmetry can often be improved with either a completely one-sided brow lift or a brow lift that raises one side more than the other. The method chosen will depend on what other issues you wish to correct. Since it will vary depending on your specific situation, a consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon is necessary to determine the best approach.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

707 W Eau Gallie Blvd
Melbourne, FL 32935

Eyebrow asymmetry?

This is very, very mild.  I agree with others who said no surgery for this minor problem  Yes, you could have Botox or fillers, that would be fine.  But also you might consider accepting that this is something that probably no one else is seeing except you.

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

6025 4th Street North
St. Petersburg, FL 33703

Right eyebrow is lower but both appear low

IMHO, from the photo both eyebrows are a bit low with the right lower than the left.  I am not able to stand behind you, with you seated and raise your eyebrows to the ideal aesthetic position...which is what should be done so you have a clear idea of whether or not and if so, by how much, your eyebrows are indeed low.  They do appear to be so, but without this maneuver, from a single photo, I can't be certain.

Now, just because one or both of your eyebrows are low...doesn't mean that you must, or should do anything about it unless it bothers you.  The reason, for the proper aesthetic evaluation, is to make it clear what is or is not an issue.

You certainly can try Botox or Dysport as well as placement of fillers like Perlane to the upper orbital rim to raise one or both eyebrows.  If both eyebrows are low and the youngest patient that I've treated for this was 25 years old, you could have a Brow Lift

8500 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Eyebrow Asymmetry

Your problem is well within the normal variation of most people. However, if it really bothers you, I would agree with the other commenters that the best solution for you with your desires is Botox. I would start with it below the right brow, both medially and laterally, and, if you do not get enough elevation of that brow with that injection, then I would inject above the left.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

209 Hospital Drive
Highlands, NC 28741

Eyebrow Correction

You can use Botox to have the right brow lifted as well as filler about 2cm above the right brow to help this process.

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

1441 Avocado
Newport Beach, CA 92660

Eyebrow Asymmetry

You only have minor asymmetry and I would not recommend surgery.  Your best bet is to have Botox injected above the high brow and below the lower brow to help improve symmetry.  Additionally, an injection of Juvederm beneath the eyebrow can be helpful as well.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD

10 East 53rd Street
New York, NY 10022

Leave it alone

The amount of asymmetry is almost imperceptible. My suggestion is to accept the fact that NO PERSON IS SYMMETRICAL - a little asymmetry adds to facial beauty and mysteriousness. Fiddling with that small amount of asymmetry will guarantee that you will be unhappy when the side that gets the Botox goes to high or too low. Save your money for real problems.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

308 E 79th St
New York, NY 10075

Brow asymmetry

Your best bet is Botox injection under the brow on the right side to weaken the muscle that pulls the brow down (orbicularis muscle).

Peter T. Truong, MD
Fresno Oculoplastic Surgeon

9497 N. Fort Washington Rd.
Fresno, CA 93730

Eyebrow Correction

Asymmetry is the rule not the exception. Personally, I think surgery is overkill to correct your mild brow asymmetry. You can get a"'nonsurgical Brow lift" through the use of Botox. By selectively weakening the muscles which pull the brow down on the lower side, you will get a lift to the brow.

Find a Plastic surgeon who does his own Botox injection and who enjoys tackling such cases and you will have a nice result.

Good Luck

Dr. Peter Aldea

6401 Poplar Avenue
Memphis, TN 38119