Eyebrow Bone Reduction?

Is there any type of surgical procedure to reduce the bone under eyebrows?

Brow bone reduction

+1

Excess projection of the bone at the superior orbital rim (actually just above it) is possible.  I prefer to address bony abnormalities of the forehead bone using and endoscope and a mechanized burr.  This can be done with 2-3  very small incisions in the scalp that end up being very well hidden in the hair.  I see you are in San Antonio.  I am in Austin just an hour away.

Brow Bone Reduction is possible.

+1

I have done this procedure for years on males and Transgender patients. If done on Wednesday you can return to work on Monday. The incision is at the hairline and the hair roots are under the scar--The Irregular Trichophytic Incision which we developed allows the hair to grow thru the scar.