Eyebrow and droopy eye lids. My eyes get tired. (photo)

my eyes get tired because of upper eyebrow dropping on to my eyelids. Is it that I have sagy droopy eyes?

Tired eyes from drooping brow and eyes

+2
Often with a heavy or lower brow, people will raise the brow without realizing it.  It appears that you are raising your brow even in the picture.  You should consult with a surgeon, but may benefit from a browlift and upper eyelift to relieve the heaviness and possibly improve your vision.
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Browlift and eyelid - frown correction

+2
You will benefit from a browlift and frown correction combined with upper eyelid correction.  Get several consultations and see what type of browlift is recommended.   I believe an endoscopic browlift is the best for you.   Insutance likely will cover because of visual obstruction.  My Best,  Dr C
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon