Eyebrow and droopy eye lids. My eyes get tired. (photo)

my eyes get tired because of upper eyebrow dropping on to my eyelids. Is it that I have sagy droopy eyes?

Brow ptosis

+2
The main issue here is a heavy low brow.  You use your forehead to try to lift it up, but without much success. You will need to elevate the brow.  Once this is done, your surgeon will have to decide if you also need your eyelids done.  Sometimes elevating the brow will be enough.  Because of a receding and thin hairline, you may have to have a direct browlift where the incision is made right at the edge of the brow.  This can sometimes leave a scar since this skin is thick and sebaceous.    

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Tired eyes from drooping brow and eyes

+2
Often with a heavy or lower brow, people will raise the brow without realizing it.  It appears that you are raising your brow even in the picture.  You should consult with a surgeon, but may benefit from a browlift and upper eyelift to relieve the heaviness and possibly improve your vision.

Angela Sturm, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Browlift and eyelid - frown correction

+2
You will benefit from a browlift and frown correction combined with upper eyelid correction.  Get several consultations and see what type of browlift is recommended.   I believe an endoscopic browlift is the best for you.   Insutance likely will cover because of visual obstruction.  My Best,  Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Droopy brows

+1
It appears that the vast majority of your problem is a drooping forehead.  The lids might be fine once the forehead is elevated.

Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS
Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon