I Had Eyebag Removal Surgery Just over a Week Ago? (photo)

I had Eyebag removal surgery just over a week ago not much bruising at all scars healing fab and no pain at all. I was pleased with the 1st look but now I look like I have too much skin where the bags have been removed. it looks like maybe just a mm and if I put pressure to the eye with 1 finger it is a massive improvement. iknow it is really early days but will this improve and tighten naturally or will my surgeon have to perform surgery to get this tightened?

Lower eyelid surgery one week ago

+1

It will take several months for all of the healing to occur after your lower eyelid surgery. At one week after the procedure, there will still be changes to come in the appearance of your eyelids. It is quite possible that nothing else will need to be done after you see the final result of your surgery. I would wait at least 3-6 months before even considering any other procedures on your lower eyelids for the skin.

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Blepharoplasty recovery

+1

It's far too early to decide at one week.  There is still substantial swelling and the skin will continue to contract.  At this point, patience is the best virtue.  There is much more healing yet to occur.