Eyebag removal plus skin pinch 6 weeks PO eye margin and the eye shape is round. What can be done to fix it?

I had eyebag removal plus skin pinch done 6weeks ago. I'm now left with a droopy eye margin plus it look like its outwards and the eye shape is round : (. What can be done to fix it? Please advice

At 6 weeks post-op you are still in the healing phase.

+1

It would be helpful to see some pictures to better understand your concerns. It sounds like you may have some ectropion if the lid is pulling down which could give a rounded appearance to the eye. As the swelling resolves and the inflammation continues to improve some of these issues may also improve. You should wait until at least 6 months before doing a revision.

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

First you need to heal.

+1

Generally it is best to get 6 to 12 months out from surgery before proceeding with revisional eyelid surgery. The reason for this is that we want the revision to be as accurate as possible. Also with time some unwanted changes do soften and this may reduce your need for revisional surgery. Please consider re-posting with photographs for a more detailed response.