Under Eye Smile Wrinkles and Dark Circles - Best Option?

HELP!!! Everyone gives me different answers, I do NOT want to waste money I do NOT have if a treatment does not work. Photofacials- would they get rid of the wrinkles under my eyes, and work it perhaps help the discoloration? Would a chemical peel be better? I want to get rid of wrinkles but don't want botox...is there a way?

Under eye wrinkles and dark circles

+1

It appears that you would be a good candidate for a hyaluronic acid filler like Restylane or Juvederm.  These fillers are very nice to use underneath the eye area. 

Lower Eye Lid Smile Wrinkles and Dark Circles

+1

Hi Supadiv,

It appears that you have a tired appearance around your lower eyelids due to hollows.  These are best treated with Restylane injections.  For crepe` fine wrinkles in the area, fractionated CO2 laser treatment (Fraxel repair, Deep FX) is best.  Properly placed Botox or Dysport can help with the smiling wrinkles.

These treatments are very effective, but unfortunately there are no guarantees that any facial plastic surgical procedures will completely "work".  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

"The information on this site is solely for purposes of general patient education, and may not be relied upon as a substitute for professional medical care. Consult your own physician for evaluation and treatment of your specific condition"

Michael A. Persky, MD