Under Eye Wrinkle Treatment (Age 21)

I have developed wrinkles under my eyes due to rubbing them because of allergies. I am only 21 and am looking for some treatment to help get rid of them. The dark circles under my eyes are due to allergies and partially genetics. I am wondering what type of procedure would help me out the most?

Lower eyelid wrinkles

+1

At age 21 I would address your lower eyelid pigmentation and wrinkles first with good skin care.  IS Clinical Youth Eye cream does a great job smoothing the skin and lightening the darkness underneath.  The hyalronidase helps rehydrate the skin making it smoother and thicker.  This helps lighten the appearance from  the underlying blood vessels.   Other treatments include TCA chemical peels and light laser resurfacings.  

Annapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon