Under Eye Veins? (photo)

I feel rested when I get sleep and I am not allergic to anything that I know of. No allergies. I have big veins under both eyes that make me look older. I am only 38. I want to know if there is a natural method to getting rid of them? If it is circulation caused, are there stretches or exercises that can be done? I will not go for any surgical fix and I am also not a fan of taking any medication. Could it be a lack of vitamins? Should I eat more veggies?

Under eye veins

+2

Best way to resolve those veins would be yag laser. No surgery. I don't know of any creams that would take care of your veins. 

Laser may have to be done more than once. I generally repeat the laser in 3 weeke if necessary  GG. Hotchandani MD Greenbay, Wi

Green Bay General Surgeon