One Eye Looks Different to the Other 5 Weeks After Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty?

I think the reason my right eye appears smaller than the left is that the V of my eye, near my nose, is closer together than the other eye so that you cannot see as much of the whites of my right eye as you can in the left eye, and sometimes this V sticks together. Also you can see more of my eyeball in my left eye than the right, giving an overall impression of my right eye looking smaller than the left. They are watering quite a lot

Way too early to worry.

+1

Firstly, wait at least 3 months before worring about the asymmetry of the eyelids. Then post photos for us to evaluate:  a picture is worth a thousand words.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon