One eye smaller than the other! (photo)

For a while now, I have noticed that in pictures, my left eye seems to be WAY smaller than my right eye. It's hard to disguise it in photos when I smile, unless i either make both eyes really big, or i kind of squint the right eye. Currently, I do not have vision insurance, but will be getting it soon. I know I need to see a Dr. to get the best opinion, but thought I could ask on here first.

You have a significant asymmetry in the shape of your eyes.

+1
The question is:  Is the left one getting larger or the right one smaller??  It is always hard to tell much from just looking at a picture.  But you should see an oculoplastic surgeon who can check the position of the eyes to see if one is further back than the other, and also evaluate the muscle function. 

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon