How to Fix Asymmetric Eyes and Eyebrows?

I am 29 years old male, my head (Skull) in general is deviated to the right, plus my forehead is puffed from the left side, and my right eye is smaller and lower than the left one, consequently my left eyebrow is higher than my right one. There is any treatment or surgery to fix that?

They can be fixed surgically, but sometimes they can be fixed with BOTOX

They can be fixed surgically, but sometimes they can be fixed with BOTOX to weaken and strengthen certain muscles; a facial filler can also be used to treat asymmetry. It really depends on the reason why they are asymmetric. You should see an oculofacial plastic surgeon who is known for his or her aesthetic eye to see what they suggest. For more information on eyelid and eyebrow procedures, visit my website.

Facial Asymmetry

I agree with the good Dr. Pelletierre that you need to be assessed by a GOOD craniofacial plastic surgeon.  These surgeons are trained in oral surgery, general surgery, plastic surgery and craniofacial or surgery that corrects head and facial deformities.  It sounds like there are skeletal issues that need to be addressed and not just soft tissues.  There aren't that many craniofacial surgeons but you will find them at the big teaching instituctions.

Craniofacial Deformity

It sounds like you have some sort of craniofacial deformity.  The best thing to do would be to see a craniofacial surgeon and let them assess you.  You may need some sort of skeletal surgery, or just some soft tissue rearrangement to help correct some asymmetry.

Fix asymmetric eyes and eyebrows

Yes there are surgeries to help these deformities. Seek a Craino-facial surgeon to discuss you options in detail.

Best of luck from MIAMI DR. B

Facial Asymmetry

Bony/skeletal surgery is an option. However you can achieve symmetry (or improvement) by performing soft tissue surgery and/or injections.  The idea is to camouflage the underlying bony asymmetry.

Dr T.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Craniofacial asymmetry

You might have a mild case of deformational plagiocephaly. Go see a craniofacial surgeon. Depending on how severe the skeletal problems are, major procedures or camouflage procedures may be possible.

Robin T.W. Yuan, MD