Can Under Eye Skin Be Non Repairable? I'm Left With Lumps From Multiple Procedure. (photo)

I've had fraxel, two bleph surgeries for bags under eyes, erbuim resurfacing and restylane injected with the 2nd surgery, had lots of lumps so had the restylane removed. This is what my eyes look like now. I am afraid to do anything else. I am 40 years old and look a lot older now.

There is help out there.

+1

The problem is that not every cosmetic eyelid surgeon is created equally.  You actually need to see someone who can work with a very thin eyelid and has an artistic sense of what you need and in whom you can appropriately place your trust.