Can I Have Eye Size/Shape Imbalance Due to Eyebrow Bone?

My right eye is smaller than my left, and it looks ugly! Also, I notice that my eyebrow bone on the left is more visible or more protruding than the right. What should I do?

A consultation with a periocular specialist is what you need.

+1

There is no substitute for a personal consultation.  You need to find a specialist who will take time to understand your concerns and determine what approach is most suitable to you and your particular issues.  The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS) maintains a geographic directory on their website that will help you find highly qualified oculofacial surgeons in your area (asoprs.org).