I Have an Eye Sight, -.75 on Left & -.25 on Right Eye. Can I Have 6/6 Vision on Both Eye with LASIK?

LASIK

+1

Its true that people with lesser refractive errors like you stand a greater chance of achieving best results from Lasik. However, you need to have a heart to heart with your eye doctor to consider the potential benefits in your lifestyle vis-à-vis the chances of complications.

India Ophthalmologist

LASIK in one eye

+1

With a prescription of only -0.25 on the right eye, you may not need any correction at all to see 6/6 (20/20).  I would suggest that the best way to find out if you are a candidate is to obtain a consultation from a LASIK surgeon and find out your options.  Your surgeon should be able to show you the difference with and without correction and you should be the one to decide.  Many of my patients, in your situation, would decide to have LASIK only in the left eye.

Chicago Ophthalmologist

LASIK vision

+1

With your prescription you are very likely to be a candidate for laser vision correction. However, I would expect that with both eyes together you are already very close to 6/6. Speak to a local refractive surgeon regarding the risks and benefits of LASIK and then make your decision.

New York Ophthalmologist