Can my Eye Shape Be Restored After Botox?

I had botox for the first time a week ago, forehead, frown lines and brow. The brow lift was too severe and pulled my eyelids do much that I had a crease from the inner corner of my eyes to mid eyebrow. I went back to the clinic and the doctor said he could rectify this. He injected more botox into my forehead. Now a day after 1 day my eyelids have drooped and feel heavy, the shape of my eyes is completely changed, I cannot even apply eyeshadow because my elelid is covered by this drooping.

Botulinum Toxin (Dysport or Botox) and undesireable eye appearance

+1

It appears that you are not satisfied with Botulinum Toxin (Dysport or Botox) effects on the eye and therefore surgery may be a better option for you..

Eyelid Droop After Botox in the Forehead

+1

When injecting the foread with Botox, one of the concerns is the potential for an eyebrow droop.  The forehead muscle is used by most patients to help elevate the brows.  If this muscle is totally relaxed the brows can droop.  Unfortunately, once the product is placed, the only cure is time.  The product should wear off in 3-5 months.  In future Botox treatments, you should let your doctor know if this happened to you as to avoid the problem the happening again.

Joshua Zeichner, MD

Over lifting then over drooping the forehead with Botox

+1

You will have to allow for a few months to get improvement with applying your eyeshadow. The botox will have to wear off. it is possible that some more botox in the glabella between the eyebrows can help but your doctor would have to determine how many units of Botox have already been applied there. Sometimes a filler placed in the mid to outer eyebrow can help lift the eyebrow slightly.

Ronald Shelton, MD