Do You Think This Eye Ptosis? or I Have Swelling of the Eyelid? (photo)

I used lens for 6 years but my doctor said:Your eyes are very allergic so you don't use lens but I didn't hear my doctor. After 6 years,My eyes don't accept to use lens because when I use the lens,my eyes are burning and aching.Finally I didn't removed lens until 11pm and when I woke up,I couldn't open my left eye because my left eye has been swolled.After this event,I used glasses but my left eye is aching and it like a ptosis eye.So What is your think about the left eye from the picture?

Ptosis or swollen eyelid

+1

There is no ptosis present in the pictures presented and is normal orbital variation, mild asymmetry that is not surgically amenable to correction.

Do You Think This Eye Ptosis? or I Have Swelling of the Eyelid?

+1

You do not appear to have an eyelid ptosis based on this single static image. You do have heavy brows with the right eyebrow being slightly lower than the left resulting in slight excess fullness in your right upper eyelid relative to the left. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Upper eyelid position is variable.

+1

Average orbital volume is demonstrated by an upper lid that resides halfway between the edge of the pupil in the ratio the iris. The picture demonstrates symmetrical upper lid position with the upper lids against pupil. This is a deep set but normal eye which is a variation of normal eyelid position.

Ptosis of Eyelid?

+1

Your lid margins appear to be at the same level, so ptosis is not the answer.  I do not see a great amount of swelling either.  How long since you took out contact?