Eye Protrusion, Could Rhinoplasty Be Responsible?

I had a rhino op 9 months ago and have soreness and pain where my osteotomie was done and also my eye on the same side is sore, especially the lower lid and inner eye skin near the nose. I had a lump on this side before surgery so was told if it was bone it would be filed, but if it was some jelly stuff (which i think it was) it was placed or moved in a diff position under the osteotomie, thus creating the soreness in the eyes and protrusion and also with bones being cracked. Is this possible?

Eye Protrusion Secondary to Rhinoplasty

+2

Although your problems started after your rinoplasty, I suggest you consult with an ophthalmologist who would communicate with your rhinoplasty surgeon.

Eyelid issue after rhinoplasty

+2

It is difficult to understand what you are describing and doesn't sounds normal. See an ophthalmologist or oculoplastic surgeon.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eye Protrusion

+1

It is very difficult to answer your question without examining you seeing your pictures – you should consider posting images showing your areas of concern as well as before surgery pictures

Sam Naficy, MD

+1

This sounds odd to me and you might want to see an ophthalmologist for a thorough eye examination.  This shouldn't have anything to do with a Rhinoplasty.