Eye projection after zygoma / orbital floor surgery. Is it normal? (Photo)

Hi. I had 6.5 hours of reconstructive surgery 7 months ago, and everything went well except a bit of an eye projection difference. The surgeon said that I might notice this. The surgeon is an ENT with experience performing hundreds of these surgeries. It was a trans-antral approach, using titanium mesh and other parts, and resolved my diplopia. Question: is it possible to revise the projection difference, or judging from my photos is this something that is ill-advisable. Thanks in advance.

Difficult problem

+2
It is possible to further improve your eye asymmetry.  However, you would need a new CT to evaluate the reconstructed orbital shape.  Speak to your surgeon about your concerns.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon