Under Eye Procedures for a 16 Year Old Girl?

I have bad circles under my eyes that dont go away with creams, good sleep, etc. I know that 16 is very young to consider plastic surgery, and that many complications can arise especially dealing with the under eye area, but I would like to get some professional opinions from facial plastic surgeons to see if it would help my situation at all. I have talked with my parents about it as well, and they are open to the idea of me possibly doing a cosmetic procedure for under my eyes.

With your parents consent, under eye Restylane is you best option for you.

+1

Dear Pianokeys

Under eye filler with Restylane is very effective at improving the under eye circles.  It is an office treatment that is much better for addressing this issue than any surgery.  Service lasts approximately a year or more.  The important thing is to see an eyelid specialist who does a large volume of this treatment.  In Indianapolis there are some excellent eye plastic surgeons.  Look on the ASOPRS.org website.  They maintain a geographic directory of highly qualified oculoplastic surgeon.  Surgery to fix this has every probability of damaging your beautiful young face.  Please don't even think about surgery for this.