How to Fix Droopy Eyes

Since i was a kid i've been having what i've been told as droopy eyes or dead fish eyes, this has left some marks in my social life and still is. As you can see in the photos looks like my eyes have a sad or no life or expression in them, it's like i'm very tired or ill. Can you explain what my problem is specifically and is there anything I can do to fix it?

Can't see eyelid ptosis from these photos.

+1

I can't see any signs of true eyelid ptosis (droopy eye) from any of these photos but I must admit several are very poor quality that do not show your upper eyelids well at all.  Have a consultation with a plastic and cosmetic surgeon or occuloplastic surgeon in your area for evaluation and advice.