Under Eye Pockets of Water (That Inflate and Deflate) After Receiving Artefill?

About 2 years ago I had fat injections under my eyes. Than exactly three months ago, while I was in California I got a small amount of Artefill under both my eyes. Since then the area under my eyes fill up with water and deflate on a regular basis. It often look like I have water filled balloons under my eyes. I'm not sure what is going on and I'm afraid that the problem could be permanent. If you are a doctor and feel you can help, please let me know. Thanks.

Artefill under the eyes

+1

I would highly recommend seeing an oculoplastic surgeon right away and discuss your options with them. its best not to wait it out as this might need imediate attention