Rhinoplasty - 5 Months Post Op. Experiencing Eye Pain & Redness, Will It Stop?

I went to my Opthamologists about my dry eyes and slight pain and redness. He said it may have been the surgery if nerves were cut and the pain or twitching may be them growing back. Also I have to clean my eyes and put drops in them and use an eye bath. Will this be a long term problem or likely resolve within a year?

Eye Pain and Redness 5 Months after Rhinoplasty

+1

In 35 years of rhinoplaasty surgery I've never had a patient who experienced eye pain and redness 5 months after surgery. I'm sorry but I cannot answer your question. If you were my patient I'd rely on my ophthalmologist  colleagues for their evaluation and recommendations. Best of luck.