Would Eye Magic Help for Congenital Ptosis?

I uploaded two pics and was woundering if eye magic would lift my left eyelid ?

Congenital Eyelid Ptosis Treatment

+1

From your picture, you have true ptosis and it is bilateral.  The only thing that will correct this is a surgical procedure to shorten the muscle that holds the lid up.  Note externally applied product can achieve this result.  You need to see a plastic or ophthalmic plastic surgeon for an evaluation of this.  The surgery is generally quite simple and safe when done by an experienced surgeon.

Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Great question.

+1

Unfortunately Eye Magic is tape that is applied to the eyelid skin to make a fold.  It does not correct congenital ptosis.  For your issue you need upper eyelid ptosis surgery.  Consider seeing a fellowship trained oculoplastic surgeon.  The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS dot org) maintains a directory on their website that can help you identify a well qualified surgeon close to where you live.