3 Ptosis Surgeries and Last One Didn't Benefit Me. How to Fix My Issue?

I'm really not going to complain since it could have been worse but I was left with extra skin over my eye lid which resulted in me not having a make up line (not sure the extact term). I'm thinking about going to JUST fix my eye not the ptosis, but I'm worried that A) I might not be able to blink B) something will go wrong. Does anyone have any advice or went for one of these surgeries?

Revisional Eyelid Surgery

+1

Hi there, having residual skin (also termed dermatochalasia) in the upper lids after undergoing ptosis surgery is not uncommon.  If you wish to have this addressed, make sure you have an appropriate evaluation by an oculoplastic surgeon.  The risk of having complications that you mentioned is usually reduced with conservative removal of skin while sparing the underlying orbicularis muscle. 

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Revisional eyelid surgery

+1

At times, revisional eyelid surgery is necessary after unsuccessful eyelid surgery.  It is important to not make the eyelid function any worse with any corrective surgery.  It is important to preserve enough eyelid skin and orbicularis oculi muscle (responsible for closing the eye) and preserve the normal eyelid contour and position. See an oculoplastic surgeon for evaluation of any corrective revisional eyelid surgery.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Correction of asymmetry

+1

Really not possible to answer this question without photos and a physical examination.  You did not mention what degree of ptosis or asymmetry exists.