Can an under eye implant reduce the appearance of under eye bags?

I have small facial bones, a doctor told me I could have under eye implant above my cheekbones to diminish the appearance of my under eye bags, is it worth it ?

Treatment of under eye bags

+1
Hi. It is hard to comment without a photo. If you have small cheek bones then cheek volumisation with either a temporary dermal filler of permanent cheek implant will improve the appearance of under eye bags. More and more people are having temporary fillers (which last 18 months) these days rather than surgery, as there is no downtime. If you are not sure whether the effect will be good then the best thing is to have the filler and see whether you like the result. Regards Dr Charles Cope

Sydney Plastic Surgeon