One eye has a huge under eye bag and everytime I take a picture it's extremely noticeable. What can I do to fix this?!

Extreme is in the eye of the beholder.

+1

You demonstrate interesting asymmetry between the two side. This exists not just in the right lower eyelid fullness but even in the lower eyelid crease from right to left sides. I think to really answer this question accurately, you need an actual in person examination to assess the two sides. Based on this type of examination it should be possible to make concrete recommendations.

You have some prolapsed fat on the right.

+1

You could remove a small amount of the fat surgically from a transconjunctival approach which is from the inside of the eyelid. In that way there would be no scarring. If you are not interested in surgery, you could try to put some filler just below the fat which may help to smooth out the area and make it less noticeable.

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon