What Options Do I Have for Addressing Really Dark Circles and Bags Under My Eyes? (photo)

I have really black under eyes and also lumps are forming people are visibly noticing and asking if I got into a fight. I had fillers 1cc placed in 4 months ago which caused the lumps but I don’t know why my eyes look so bruised. What can be done to just look normal ? Im only 28.

Lower Lid Lumps after "Fillers"

+2

I can understand your concern. You do appear to have a poor result due to your filler treatment which makes me wonder WHAT FILLER was injected and WHO injected you. Normally, such bruising and lumps are NOT seen.  Depending on what you had done, it may or may not be correctible.

Peter A Aldea, MD

Lumps after Fillers

+1

The only way I can guess as to what might be going on and make a recommendation is if I know which filler was used. The treatment varies depending on the product that was placed.

Cameron Rokhsar, MD