What Eye Cream Could Be Useful?

I do not want to go with surgery for terating my under-eye circles. What eye cream could be useful for me? is http://besteyecreamfordarkcircle.com helpful?

Tips for lower lid dark circles

+1

Dark circles under eyes can be improved by reducing swelling of the muscle tissue under the delicate eyelid skin.  To do this, it may be helpful to avoid very salty foods, and to keep allergies under control as much as possible.  Application of cool compresses for 5 minutes in the morning before using makeup may help a bit.  In my office, we have had excellent results for overall lid improvement with Obagi Elastiderm eye cream. Our patients and staff have tried a lot of the cosmeceutical products on the market, and the Obagi product is a perennial favorite. 

Coral Springs Plastic Surgeon

What Eye Cream Could Be Useful?

+1

The dark circles may be the result of pigment changes and/or volume loss in the tear trough along with fat herniation.  You could try the cream and possibly filler to the tear trough, if appropriate.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Eyecreams

+1
Eye creams work by plumping the eyelid tissues and skin.  It is typically a temporary effect.  Some products do contain vitamin c and retinols that can improve collagen production and lead to a longer lasting result. Obagi's Elastoderm eye cream is a nice product. Lower eyelid circles and darkness is a different issue. It is caused by thin skin, prominent vessels, shadowing and pigment deposition.   This is a much harder issue to correct. The eye creams are much less effective for this problem. Camouflaging of this problem is more effective.  The Skinceuticals eyecream is a nice product for this problem. Best wishes.

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Actually, don't underestimate the value of eye creams.

+1

Moisturizing skin is very helpful.  Face and eye creams can actually powerfully improve the facial appearance.  I think you can start right in your own drug store.  There really is not much difference between a $30 eye cream and a $300 eye cream other than fragrance, packaging and a whole bunch of marketing money.

What Eye Cream Could Be Useful?

+1

Hi

I dont think eyecreams alone work for dark circles. You need to see a Plastic Surgeon to see why you have dark circles. Commonly it is due to loss of volume under the eyes and the skin shrinks making it look darker. You may need fillers to replace volume.

Naveen Somia, MBBS, PhD, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon