Asymmetrical Eye Correction - Possible?

Ive added a picture. My eyes are quite asymmetrical as you can see. Now, I understand that everyone has their own asymmetrical features but I find this somewhat disturbing. Is it possible in anyway to 'allign' the eyes or make it look like they are more on the same 'line'?

Asymmetrical eyes

+2

You have a difference in the position of the eyes, with the left eye higher, and the set of the eyes, with the left eye more prominent.  This orbital dystopia cannot be corrected without changing the eye bones or the position of the eyeball in the eye bone, a major procedure which, with this degree of asymmetry, would not typically be recommended.

When it comes time for eyelid surgery for other reasons, there are visual "tricks" that can be used to make fine asymmetric adjustments of the eyelids, upper and lower, to increase the appearance of symmetry.  The lower eyelid especially can be microadjusted with cheeklift procedures and canthal procedures to decrease the amount of scleral show on the more prominent globe.  However, it is not possible to make the eyes perfectly symmetrical.

Eye asymmetry

+1

Yes, your eyes are asymmetric but there may be several different reasons inlcuding the underlying bony architecture.  Your right brow is alos lower than your left and that is also why the right eye looks a bit more  "crowded" as compared to the left.

Ueven eyes may be due to bone asymmetry

+1

In your case, while the soft tissues of the eye appear comparable. I have the impression that the problem is more likely related to a plagiocephaly or skull asymmetry (Harlequin deformity is a strong word for this). This could requie extesnive surgery.